to purchase a print or license an image please visit www.JonathanAlcorn.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

Michael Jackson Auction

Click HERE to launch a slideshow of Michael Jackson's auction items @ Washingtonpost.comAll of Jacko's stuff that filled Neverland Ranch is being sold off to pay his debts. I couldn't believe how much stuff he had, he lived in unbelievable excess. Seeing these items spread out in an old department store was very surreal, and weird. There was a large red throne and I asked NY Times photographer Monica Almeida to snap a pic of me sitting in it, only got a few seconds in before one of the auction people told me I had to beat it - pun intended.

2 comments:

Julia Esacove said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Picnic said...

I see someone's next Christmas card.