to purchase a print or license an image please visit www.JonathanAlcorn.com

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban - Portrait Session

Last week, I had a portrait session assignment with billionaire Mark Cuban to illustrate a story in the Financial Times by Matt Garrahan. Mark is a very cool guy, and when I brought up the subject Lamar Odom being traded to his Dallas Mavericks he lit right up.Apparently he rarely sits for a portrait because he is constantly on the go, so it was a nice opportunity for me. The shoot took place in a hotel room in Manhattan Beach, I was hesitant when I first saw the orange carpeting and furniture, but as always you make do with what you get and his publicist emailed me to say they really liked the shot. http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/d7e0f5c4-2719-11e1-b9ec-00144feabdc0.html?ftcamp=rss#axzz1gvIEwl9O

No comments: