to purchase a print or license an image please visit www.JonathanAlcorn.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Super Sized Skateboard


This super sized skateboard rolled around the Venice Boardwalk this afternoon with a large support crew, and I thought it would be a good first test video for my blackberry Storm video camera. OK, the truth is I was finishing up a bike ride and didn't have my camera gear with me , and this is the first video shot on the storm, not bad for smartphone cam!
*update Jan 23 Bret at YoVenice.com sent me the following info "The guy on the front of the board is Rob Dyrdek ... of the Rob and Big TV show ,I got a call about this from a reader as they were shooting in the circle but was down the beach taking some snaps!"
Rob Dyrdek is an investor at Rogue Status in Venice, which is basically a couple blocks from where I shot this. Rob has a new show coming out next month on MTV "Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory" and I'm thinking this will be on that show.

No comments: