to purchase a print or license an image please visit www.JonathanAlcorn.com

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Prolific Stan Lee

Stan Lee is super cool. I had a quick photo shoot with him in his POW office in Beverly Hills. Still going strong in his 80's , Mr Lee was totally easygoing and genuinely nice guy. While I was setting up some lights, he was busy on his computer working on some comic strips. He even complimented me on the work he saw on my blog, I was so flattered and how cool is that!! Totally flattering. Sporting his bad-ass new tinted glasses and casual sweater, the Bronx native was looking good. His first published work was in 1941 , and he has produced some of the most popular characters of all time including Spiderman, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk , and the Fantastic Four. Stan truly is the Man!!

No comments: